• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Fall Scrambler day

SCWorm

hillbilly born-n-bred
City
Fort Mill
State
sc
Well, I think I'll change the oil today, and probably go back on with the hard top. It still plenty warm enough down here to leave the top off another month or so, but after putting on the 2" lift a while back, I'm kinda interested to see how close it comes when clearing the garage door and chain drive :eek:

Robert Slone

Legacy Registered User
City
Spring Hope
State
NC
You know it's supposed to be in the mid 90's all week, right? :evil:

Maybe you should move the Scrambler out of the garage to put the top on :eek: Of course with the hardtop on it won't leak...:rotfl: so you wont have to park in the garage.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
What is this "Fall" that you speak of:shrug:

All we have down here is "Hot" and "Not So Hot":evil:

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
What is this "Fall" that you speak of:shrug:

All we have down here is "Hot" and "Not So Hot":evil:

Ain't this the truth!

I plan on wheeling around SC without a top and doors all year long.:D

SCWorm

hillbilly born-n-bred
City
Fort Mill
State
sc
Mid-90's :eek: with drop in temperatures like that.......I may have to put the full doors back in too :p

nah, I went back on with the top because I'm thinking I may drive it up to Smith Mountain Va, to the lake sometime in next several weeks. It's 190 miles one way for me, and as much as it sounds like fun to drive it all the way up there with no top / no doors - makes more sense on trip like that to have top on and half doors in. I can always strip 'er down once I get there around the lake.

SCWorm

hillbilly born-n-bred
City
Fort Mill
State
sc
oh yeah, and it cleared going in the garage.......but it was close.;)

jeepdreamer

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Colorado Springs
State
CO
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Funny.. it was only 131 here yesterday!?!

God I miss Fall!