• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Gladiator

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
They could have done something to the bumper to tie it better with grill. I don't mind the grill so much just not with that bumper!
Agreed. Something just isn’t right there. Even ignoring the bumper it still looks off. I’ll bet that grille with some MetalCloak fenders would look great.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Quadratec and Bestop are doing a Gladiator giveaway...
View attachment 92268
This bumper with that vintage-looking grille looks a lot better imo.
That and the black fenders. Although a smaller fender might look even better.

Best picture I could find- I like the fenders better, but the bumper on this one looks like an afterthought. I’m thinking with the higher base line of the custom grille, a custom bumper mount will be needed to get the bumper up about 3”. 84232017-2121-4572-A9FB-09599B285E2E.jpeg

Last edited:

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
Maybe this retro Gladiator grille will replace that atrocious aftermarket 'angry eyes' grill trend.🤞

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Who makes the front end conversion?
Chris Durham Motorsports

Kane

CJ-8 Member
City
Berlin
State
ct
I know Jeeps are not meant for gas mileage but the JL and JT does have better smoothed and more wind friendly lines. With that being said I wonder how much this angled grill affected the MPG at highway speeds?