• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Help me ID this mini Scrambler?

CJeep

Scrambled
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Easton
State
CT
So, I was at a place for work, and spied this. I think I've seen them before on the internet, but I can't be sure. I have every intention of calling the shop owner and trying to buy it. (it's several hours away from me). But I need some idea of it's worth. Looks a but hacked up, but complete, and from what i could see, the body looked real good.

20130315_082020.jpg20130315_081917.jpg20130315_081859.jpg20130315_081906.jpg

Thanks!

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Nice find. I bought a very rough one last year that runs for $300 if that helps. Same brown color almost. :thumbsup: :wave:

CJeep

Scrambled
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Easton
State
CT
Toby, can you point me in the direction of any info about it?

scrambler81

Basic User
City
Hammonton
State
NJ
This one was mine. It was a promotional piece that was available through AMC dealers back in the day. I'm not sure I remember the name of the outfit that made it, but I think it was something like A.W. & Associates. I sold it for about $600.00. I thought it would bring more, but it really didn't generate much interest. It was a hair more than I paid for it.
100_0845-1.jpg

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
I would be happy to if I could. Don't know much about it other than it runs almost 40 mph.

Sorry I can't come up with any other info. If I can dig up anything Ill be glad to pass it on.