• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep cj "ART"

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Here you go BW, Jeep Grill coffee table:

http://swmi.craigslist.org/atq/2708829083.html

attachment.php

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Damn you, need to save for the bus motor fix :banghead:

Seems like a great idea for a project with my router and an inexpensive craigslist table though!!

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
Damn you, need to save for the bus motor fix :banghead:

Seems like a great idea for a project with my router and an inexpensive craigslist table though!!

You do know if you make one of those tables your going to have to put some LED lights in it where the head lights and turn signals are suppose to go:cheers:

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I just sent that pic of the pink one to my wife... I am thinking that when we ditch the crib in 6 months, we will be building a Jeep bed for the little un.

cb

opelgtboy

Legacy Registered User
City
Glassboro
State
NJ
I just sent that pic of the pink one to my wife... I am thinking that when we ditch the crib in 6 months, we will be building a Jeep bed for the little un.

cb

I thought you meant for your use. Make sure you put the padded console in it.

Karl

Manhattan

Legacy Registered User
City
Atlanta
State
GA
I love the idea behind this bed...
attachment.php

... but it'd last about a day. Anyone with kids know how they love to climb, hang on things, etc. Look at the windshield frame. One little paw on the center of that - CRACK! Once it breaks, there go the A-pillars... But... with a bit of 1" DOM... ;-)

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I love the idea behind this bed...
attachment.php

... but it'd last about a day. Anyone with kids know how they love to climb, hang on things, etc. Look at the windshield frame. One little paw on the center of that - CRACK! Once it breaks, there go the A-pillars... But... with a bit of 1" DOM... ;-)

yeah, with the way they jump up, hang on, do back flips on the monkey bars, I agree... I was thinking though, if I made it, it would be with an actual roll bar perhaps and just lay the windshield down... so many ideas... also it would haev a CJ grille, perhaps a real one as well.

arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't concentrate now... must build.

cb

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
BENEFACTOR
Lifetime Member
City
Cobourg, Ontario, Cana
State
da
screw making this for the kids... Build an adult size one!!! you can use the roll bar for... wait.. nevermind... this is a family forum. ;)