• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jeep CK-8 Build

Shark Bait

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Not a CJ, but a nice 2006 TJ. My wife had mentioned the other day that she wouldn't mind having another blue TJ like I use to have, but an automatic. Well, me being the awesome husband I am, found a clean one 3.5 hours away and had it for her within 48 hours of her making the statement. Then, come to find out, that wasn't what she meant. Well, it'll get added to the fleet. Lol. Win some, lose some.

Kane

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
Not a CJ, but a nice 2006 TJ. My wife had mentioned the other day that she wouldn't mind having another blue TJ like I use to have, but an automatic. Well, me being the awesome husband I am, found a clean one 3.5 hours away and had it for her within 48 hours of her making the statement. Then, come to find out, that wasn't what she meant. Well, it'll get added to the fleet. Lol. Win some, lose some.
LOL, Women speak. And they wonder why we get so confused all the time.

Shark Bait

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
We've been so busy with stuff this summer and fall that no time had got spent on the build. I did want a break from the everyday headache and get away by working on the mounting of the oil and transmission coolers. Only a couple hours but it was a good change for a bit. It will have a skid plate suspended in order to keep them protected. One day it'll get finished. Lol