• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep Snow Pics...Post 'em up!

7f984b8d90ce1626c6382e5903c5febc-1.jpg

I love my snow blower
 
Does this one count? I did take the Scram out in the unplowed neighborhood. But did not get out to take a pic. So I took the little guy out for a poser shot

7d6de5c550da5cffb798977daa4f4fde-1.jpg
 
Snow and jeeps .. Yes. All ok. And resemblance of any jeep and scale

Just no new renegades or new Cherokees , got it ? :evil:
 
Thanks for accepting it. I saw a parking lot that had not been plowed yet. I really wanted to go and Christen it. Oh well. Maybe on the way home from work.
 
We ended up with 8 inches from this storm. Did not get to take the Scrambler out to play, but here she is in the drivewayimage.jpgimage.jpg
 
Thanks. It's been a real workhorse this winter. The frame is so rusty tho that I am afraid to use it for anything more than my driveway. In fact when I got it the frame was already broke in half on the driver side. I added a 4' piece of L channel to it for now and it needs more work before next winter

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425834944.955411.jpg
 
Thanks. It's been a real workhorse this winter. The frame is so rusty tho that I am afraid to use it for anything more than my driveway. In fact when I got it the frame was already broke in half on the driver side. I added a 4' piece of L channel to it for now and it needs more work before next winter

.
.

Any plans to do a frame swap?

Really like the patina body on it.

.
.
 
40 degrees and snow is melting...............

But the Scrambler backed out of the shop on it's own.

 
.
.

Any plans to do a frame swap?

Really like the patina body on it.

.
.

I won't do a frame swap but I will continue to repair this one. The cab and bed are really shot too. But in the end it's just a very cheap jeep that earns it's keep and I'll keep keeping it from breaking a half:)

Frame repair pre big snow storm, laying on the ground welding on a 20 degree day:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425950025.540505.jpg

Prepped.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425950066.027357.jpg

And after this was welded on got me through rest of winter

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425950136.275592.jpg

Still have a front shock mount issue and other side of frame is gonna let go soon too.
 
Back
Top