SKT
Legacy Registered User
- City
- APO
- State
- AE
.
.
Yikes, that frame was literally breaking in half!
.
.

Looks like the cab is acting like the frame (bridging the break). I love seeing those trucks brought back to life.
. when I got it it was smiling at me on the driver side and the back of the bed was slappin the cab. 


Simple request..... would everyone upstream of Louisville, KY in the Ohio River Basin please refrain from allowing ALL of your melt off from decending on us. It.s getting pretty deep down here.![]()
:bring on spring:We are getting some march springtime snow today to the tune of 3-4 inches...Just when most of it was gone...although when I say most, from over 2 feet to now 6".:bring on spring:
It shouldnt last long according to the forecasted temps though thankfully. 
I'll send a memo providing information regarding the change in policy; I am sure that will correct the situation.

I changed over from oil to he gas and loving that I don't need to watch that tank anymore or worry about how much longer the cold is going to be....the money savings are great for buying more jeep parts..The last few mornings have been in the single digits... they are saying though, in 2 weeks, the weather pattern is going to change and we should start warming up... good thing, I only have about 1/2 to 3/4 of a cord left... burned through 4+ already!!!
cb
I just put away the snow blower and we get this ...at least I got some parts in the mail to keep me busy today.![]()
![]()