• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep Snow Pics...Post 'em up!

I might get into the pool...

862e3a3a217b3eb8f292cd0534990b20-1.jpg



Looks like we'll be seeing some effects of the storm this weekend.


weather.PNG

And a snow pic from Durham, NC

crop copy.jpg
 
Ok Guys I cant talk about the warm southern weather any more. We are going down to about 24 tonight. I'm going to freeze my scramblers off tonight.

It's getting so cold that I may have to wear socks and shoes instead of my Croc's.
 
About 7 am we had this. Only a few inches so far but it's coming down fast now. They upped the forecast to 12-16 inches for us. Wow Dain you got walloped !

116c9406e8f4771a7d1e66aa47b63f22-1.jpg
 
7a5e00cb823d1ca635d8ab8e48d374b7-1.jpg


Lots of snow here. 7 is out the 8s are under 24" snow from the drifts and crazy winds. one might have some damage from flying lawn chair.. not sure on that one yet..

Sent from my SM-N910P
 
Back
Top