• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep Snow Pics...Post 'em up!

Whatcha got CB? We got about 1/2 inch if ice and sleet mess. And about 888 thousand pounds of salt on the roads as a result. :sigh:

2f81037c1ff7ca9d677a8d9ab5cb801e-1.jpg
 
It is still snowing... and the kids don't have school, so we are watching the Lego movie... pics later.

cb
 
I would say perfect heart attack snow. 4-5 inches snow the change to sleet. Finish off with frozen rain for 3-4 inches of a heavy frozen mess. Plow couldn't push easy so snow blower went into action

cdae41094cc17831f514bee2d1d4bda7-1.jpg


130e863162c0ff63dfc68fc13757e26f-1.jpg


cb
Sent from the garage
 
Yes sir. So when I am plowing at 0500 am so the missus can get off to work I don't wander off the asphalt and get stuck. Lol

cb
Sent from the garage
 
My driveway is steep and somewhat long. You need to come over and check it out [emoji50] [emoji574]

cb
Sent from the garage
 
Hardly enough to take a pic of, but I did have to engage the front locker in the LJ to get over a fallen log.IMG-20151230-02049.jpg
 
bac468d26d821f7a816dac99f262e24e-1.jpg


Made this in one go. All the newer jeeps took at least two, if not three attempts. If I doubt, throttle out. Maybe it was from the high from the exhaust? ;)




 
1ad32991e29b1e0db171fb61e6d5fa8c-1.jpg


This made me back down and catch the others later. No tow hooks, no winch. Ordered the winch plate, and will be getting this girl trail ready. Super steep, way off kilter. Watched my buddies in their JK and TJ bounce, claw and winch up. Decided that sometimes discretion truly is valor. Backed down, caught up later. I was informed that the TJ needed a winching further up the trail. Glad I backed out.


 
Here's the snow we have now..............it's more ice than snow. there's about 4" under the Jeep, notice how far it sinks :crazy:

and the "enhanced" pic a buddy sent back to me
 
Oh sometimes I wish I lived in the frozen north so i could take my Jeep and Hummer out in the snow. BS, I love our 10 months of Bikini season.:)
 
Oh sometimes I wish I lived in the frozen north so i could take my Jeep and Hummer out in the snow. BS, I love our 10 months of Bikini season.:)

I started reading this and thought you lost your mind! :crazy:
 
Oh sometimes I wish I lived in the frozen north so i could take my Jeep and Hummer out in the snow. BS, I love our 10 months of Bikini season.:)

Don't people eat a lot tho because they are in a good mood all the time ? :eek: :bacon:
 
Back
Top