• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep Snow Pics...Post 'em up!

Man that's what I'm talkin BOUT! You got it going on!that panorama is gunna be some shed art, the tank track front wheel will be a talking point [emoji41] not to mention that your CJ8 looks like a CJ80
 
Ok Guys I cant talk about the warm southern weather any more. We are going down to about 24 tonight. I'm going to freeze my scramblers off tonight.
 
dfdcce731d15f3105b132faf193c5b3b-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N910P
 
Dain, Better clip that down good with the winds were supposed to get


 
This is the best jeep snow pic I can get for you guys today
I'll try to get my scrambler out tomorrow
519db9ff58b207492ee54d64835ea291-1.jpg



 
.
.

Yikes, couldn't bring myself to drive that beautiful '8 on salt covered roads.

Great pic though!

.
.

Body is line x ed underneath and frame is coated inside and out. All SS hardware. I set it up for this kinda stuff. I wanted to drive it and enjoy it. Not worry about it all the time.


 
Body is line x ed underneath and frame is coated inside and out. All SS hardware. I set it up for this kinda stuff. I wanted to drive it and enjoy it. Not worry about it all the time.

.
.

That's awesome!

:headbang: :headbang:

.
.
 
0abe00facdbe2baa751468ce8c3fc7c9-1.jpg

Action shot. Snow is the action. 1/2" now calling for 18"-24" here outside of Philadelphia when it stops Sunday morning sometime. When I get done plowing and then dig my parents out and my house, I will update the current situation. Bummer I go out plowing and the Peterbuilt I plow with is too big for my driveway, at least I have a snow blower at my parents and my house.
 
Back
Top