
How come none of the Jeeps except the green GE have stock rims?
Karl


You are asking a question that you would need to ask each of the owners...however this is the land of the modified Jeep, many many Hinkle jeeps have custom interior things like levi high back buckets and of course wheels and bumpers, Larry was one of the pioneers of non factory bling to sell more jeeps![]()
My second favorite yellow behind Renegade Yellow. I guess Sun Yellow is OK too![]()
Gotcha. i thought it was a stock show, my bad.
karl

What yellow is renegade yellow ? Do you mean the early 70s one ?
What yellow is renegade yellow ? Do you mean the early 70s one ?
Needs OEM center caps on those wheels and some Marchals on the Brush guard and it would be perfect!
Is that a one pc rear bumper on the yellow?
Sent from my SPH-L900


How long before you by a locomotive and a couple of auto-cars so you can load your collection, travel to Jeep shows and clean every category? Seriously... I'm in awe of your collection.

HEY!!!I know where there is a locomotive for sale!![]()
