certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I meant to say the say thing yesterday... I got mine as well... hung them up already... I still have one left to trade if anyone is interested.

Craig

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Got my Ontario plate. Didn't get your Arkansas and Virginia plates in the mail until Thursday, but hopefully you'll have them soon.

Thanks!

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I've got multiple Missouri ones to trade as well, just let me know!

Last edited:

DaveZilla

Racing Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
I have 3 or 4 Antique Mississippi tags if someone is interested. I do not save tags but you all are welcome to these. They are in nice condition. I can take photos if needed.

DaveZilla

Racing Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Brandon
State
MS
I think I can cover all that wanted the Mississippi Antique tags. I sent some of you a pm. If you want one, please pm me with your address and I will get them shipped Monday. David

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
I mailed your Arkansas on the 13th, and the last update shows them leaving Memphis on the 14th. If they don't show soon let me know and I'll drop another in the mail.

Tracking on that package was lc847078605us

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Garden Hill, Ontario, Cana
State
da
I got yours, I thought I sent you a PM thanking you but I must have not sent it right. Sorry. Thanks!! :cheers:

And to everyone, thanks again! I have a ton of plates to hang up!!! and I still have a few Ontario plates if anyone else is interested!!

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Reviving the trade for 2013....

I got all the plates that I received hung up, got 2 hours in the garage today to clean up a bunch of things, sharpen chains saws, etc.
When I was doing this, I came across 6 more plates I had as duplicates

Iowa old style, no name of town
Iowa new style, name of town Lee
Alaska
Coloroad TRK plate
NH older style 1999 was last register date
TX regular plate

if anyone is interested in trading, let me know what you have and I can see if I have it already.

Thanks,
Craig

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Finally got back from business traveling, went out to the garage, hung up a few, and got the rest down...
Here is what I have. The are uncleaned, removed from the ceiling of a garage I built 7 years ago, so there is dust, dirt, etc. on them... The Truck plates are more rare I would imagine... Bad Karma, you are first on the Alaska plates, and I have interest in others, but until I get PM's saying they are taken, the other 5 are available.

IMG_4324.jpg
IMG_4326.jpg
IMG_4327.jpg
IMG_4328.jpg
IMG_4329.jpg
IMG_4330.jpg
IMG_4331.jpg

cb

Attachments

Last edited:

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
NOt sure what happened, but when I tried to update the images, they started to multiply like bunnies.

2 plates are on their way to Canada.
I have another one available now...

2more.jpg

So, at this point, Alaska is gone and the rest from the pics are available... let's see what you got!

cb

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Ok...I'm going to have to find my box of plates...MIA since the move, but there's some cool ones in there, including an Oregon personalized that says JPSTRR (Jeepster)