• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

License Plate swap?

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Wow, that is a ton... your custom plates are gonna be very nice as there is so much to choose from.

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Just received a huge box of plates from Randy... have to sort through them and figure out which ones to use on some customer art pieces for him... then I will sort out what is left.
If someone is looking for Oregon and California plates, it seems to be heavily favored towards them.

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Randy's stuff is mocked up and ready to roll... I have made one more additional plate that can be customized to your color.
If anyone is interested, first come first serve... $35 shipped anywhere in the CONUS... you pick the background color, but the letters will look like what is shown below.

scrambler.jpg

cb

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Really excited about the ones you're making for me, cb!

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Bringing the post back on track... these are items for trade if someone is looking to do so... the UN1QUE one I would want another vanity plate, or something pretty good for it...

cb

20170325_162926_resized.jpg

20170325_162933_resized.jpg

zr10054

Car and Gun Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Gonzales
State
La
CB, I need something for this Jeep Forward Control.

Attachments

• IMG_1851.jpg
    IMG_1851.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 34

mr. boh

CJ-8 Member
City
Annapolis
State
MD
Not for trade but wanted to share. Just got this one to put on my 86 triple garnet.

s-l1600.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I had to revive this after finding some plates for trade.... anyone have any that they want to trade?
These are what I have available:

The CHEVEEP one will require either a few plates or trade for a vanity... it wasn't cheap.

20180115_161434_resized.jpg

cb

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I will have to dig out my plates again since the move. I know I've acquired a few more.