Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.
Busy day to say the least. Got some help from IAFFCJ, much appreciation! Some driveline angle geometry. Welded up a bunch of stuff.
Big milestone was getting the tub back on! And I was able to get the rockers and corners mounted.
Thanks guys! Its getting there, lots to do and so little time/money. I keep plugging away at it and hopefully it will be done before I know it.
Trying to get it ready to go for final paint right now. Front clip is on but I need to set the hood to make sure that everything is lined up. Windshield is going to get painted off the jeep so I need to mount the hinges to the body. Tailgate is on already.
Wow I’m slacking big time. Waiting on paint. Shop has been slammed lately, so we did some of the major sanding at the house the other day. Just waiting for an opening at the shop now.
What are you going to to do for HD steering tie rod & drag link? I've been mulling over the MORE kit vs. pick and choose from the RARE PARTS system. I love the idea of the rare parts; but I feel like it's going to cost 2x.....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.