• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

New JPFreek issue: Fall 2017

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Launched a new issue of the magazine tonight, just in time for you to read so you can ignore your annoying family over the long Thanksgiving weekend. :rotfl:

Lots of cool installs this time around, a new female contributor, a sweet Colorado Flatfender Fall Color Tour, a couple articles with the Postal (Redneck Ram and Cooper STT Pros), and more. Ten best Jeeps and 15 best new parts from SEMA and Dan Grec crossed the country that most worried him: Nigeria.

http://currentissue.jpfreek.com/publication/?i=455066&ver=html5

JPFreek_2017_Fall-Cover-800.jpg

JPFreek_2017_Fall-Cooper STT Pro.jpg

JPFreek_2017_Fall-CO Flatfender Color Tour.jpg

Please check it out and share with any and all Jeep friends you can, every little bit helps :cheers:

CJ7Pilot

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
Excellent issue... it amazes me that you can do this without paid subscriptions! :thumbsup:

Your product reviews are fun, and almost always inspire me to buy something. This time it's a CRKT Dactyl knife... I just want to play with it! :crazy:

As usual, great job. :cheers:

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Awesome. And GMRS has ruined me for CBs also. :bacon:

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Great issue. For some reason, I want that knife at the end of the issue.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Great issue. For some reason, I want that knife at the end of the issue.

I love that stupid, oddball knife. Have worn it very nearly every day since I got it to test. Usually only forgetting it when I left it hooked on the pants from the day prior.

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Eric, I have not looked yet, so don't yell at me, but can I share the magazine on my facebook page for all my friends to be able to see it. That's the fastest way I can think to enlarge your viewer base.

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Disregard- I just added a few hundred readers to your Magazine. Its fairly easy, if anyone is interested in sharing, let me know.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI