New to me 83 CJ8 Laredo!!

bryrambler

Legacy Registered User
City
Tenafly
State
NJ
Not a "my bad" moment in my book. When looking for things, its helpful to tell your location. I thought he was in Jerse
Not a "my bad" moment in my book. When looking for things, its helpful to tell your location. I thought he was in Jersey also. I also know somebody who has an extra one also, but close to NJ not Texas.
y also. I also know somebody who has an extra one also, but close to NJ not Texas.
Not a "my bad" moment in my book. When looking for things, its helpful to tell your location. I thought he was in Jersey also. I also know somebody who has an extra one also, but close to NJ not Texas.
https://www.jcwhitney.com/details/M...75zTlF-7XXeYBEKzB-MaAt5dEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
How about this 15 gal at jc Whitney??
it's made by reputable company. Keep in mind, quadratec will price match their price plus what they charge for shipping. I would rather buy from quadratec personally. How much is it from MTS direct?

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Instead of spending $175 + shipping for a poly 15 gallon that probably won't fit in the stock skid plate, I'd pony up the $$ to buy a factory 21 gallon with the factory skid plate from a dismantler and pay the shipping. :twocents: