MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
The more the the better! :cheers:

The good news is your flag and chairs are all tucked away in their own little corner of the Silver Lake shop anxiously awaiting your arrival. :bacon: :thumbsup: :wave:

SKT

Legacy Registered User
City
APO
State
AE

Bump for updates and new pics!?!

Really like this build - fully freshened up w/ original paint/decals turned out looking great!

SKT

Legacy Registered User
City
APO
State
AE

Can we get an update and/or fresh pics of this awesome Scrambler!?!

Really hope it's getting some use, as it would be a great DD.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Poor Yard Scrambler probably has four flat spotted tires, covered in 4" of dust, and surrounded by an angry mob of other CJ's:shrug::shrug::shrug:

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Very strange weekend, actually got Tommy out of Baton Rouge, and got him to take a Jeep wheeling!!!!

I only took a few pictures, but here's proof Yard Scrambler is still in existence!!!!!!!!! Pictures are from Sicily Island, LA, Spring Fling event.

Tommy getting some directions:

Hmm, wonder why Raymond went to the right:

This is the only 8274 I have ever been around that has worked flawlessly every time it is needed:

Maybe Tommy will have some more pictures:shrug:

Anyway, Yard Scrambler is still running/driving great :cool:

First time Tommy has been on rocks, now he is thinking lower axle gears, 4:1 Dana 300 gears, fuel injection :thumbsup::wave:

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
It was a lot of fun. I didn't get many pictures since I was doing all of the wheeling.
I just need to install the Injection kit that I picked up.
A pic from the camp

Raymond crawling straight up this hill side

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
It was a lot of fun. I didn't get many pictures since I was doing all of the wheeling.
I just need to install the Injection kit that I picked up.
A pic from the camp

Raymond crawling straight up this hill side
Um, guessing he was just clowning around? That screams backwards roll to me. Guess I'm getting old and my b@!!s have drawn up though. As CJ parts have gotten more expensive, I've gotten a lot less brave.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Um, guessing he was just clowning around? That screams backwards roll to me. Guess I'm getting old and my b@!!s have drawn up though. As CJ parts have gotten more expensive, I've gotten a lot less brave.
The front tires kept lifting off the ground, then the spare tire would hit, keeping it from flipping. Just messing around :cheers: