• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

New Wagoneer?

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Those $20-$50,000 original low mile/ or fully restored, real Grand Wagoneers are looking better and better everyday :twocents:

gazzo

AMC Jeep nutjob
Lifetime Member
City
Fremantle
State
WA
Link worked for me as well as the links within it. Good yarns. I'll be getting my wagon out today for light duties today for sure. Love em.

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
I think that if FCA actually goes the route the article suggests (large body-on-frame SUV) and competes with the likes of the GMC Yukon Denali and Cadillac Escalade then it will be a win for the Grand Wagoneer name plate. That is what it deserves and, at least IMHO, is what buyers expect and want. Another Commander would be a disaster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A

jeepdreamer

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Colorado Springs
State
CO
I want it to look like this... too much? ;)
3429f4ba35d44ab9ac05bbf73722b5a3png-1.jpg
ee201cbe0540ad7491b8ab1ce446c507png-1.jpg
da8f4bde75a94c38e3ce798f6e46c887png-1.jpg
e0e1d7883aed7531bd56409fdb14bd81png-1.jpg
21c2961d16e318ad4ceca910a80a6e94png-1.jpg

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I think that if FCA actually goes the route the article suggests (large body-on-frame SUV) and competes with the likes of the GMC Yukon Denali and Cadillac Escalade then it will be a win for the Grand Wagoneer name plate. That is what it deserves and, at least IMHO, is what buyers expect and want. Another Commander would be a disaster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A

Amen. I saw the leaked front end pics and my heart sank. Not that I'll ever buy a new one, but still...