New World Cab Style Tops? - Any fabricators out there

Would a "knock-off" custom "World Cab Style" top be something you would buy?

• Yes - I don't care what it costs they are cool as hell!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Yes, I'm sure you're correct.

I guess the only way a Scrambler Safari Cab will ever exist is if I ever get another Scrambler or if I lengthen my LJ to Scrambler length and build one myself. I've actually got almost all of the parts here assemble a Scrambler Safari Cab, only a little more fiberglass work would be required to complete one. I'll keep the parts until someday when I have a project like that to put them on.

I think you nailed it.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I can now definitively say that they’re stout. Caught a tree trunk today in the upper left rear corner as the LJ tipped sideways as the front left tire dropped into a wash after cresting a sharp hill.

7E3C8592-0FF9-4CD4-9646-06FB201D5279.jpeg

Not the spot where it happened, couldn’t exactly stop for a pic ;)
1252A162-808A-4C46-B0F4-62DB5D5581CC.jpeg

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
Or if one of us wins the lottery........

Sounds like it would likely be legitimately cheaper to import a nice world cab

But may if jscherb gets bored and builds one....someday he will get bored with it and sell one.....

jscherb

CJ-8 Member
City
Elmira
State
NY
Or if one of us wins the lottery........

Sounds like it would likely be legitimately cheaper to import a nice world cab

But may if jscherb gets bored and builds one....someday he will get bored with it and sell one.....
Not likely to get bored with something like that, I've had a Safari Cab on my LJ for about 8 years/135,000 miles and I still love that one. But I do have a bunch of stuff from my Scrambler days that I'll get rid of if I ever get time to go through the boxes - side carpets for the bed (only useful if you're running a hardtop), leather Laredo steering wheel, and a bunch of other parts I collected back when I had the Scrambler.