Rebuilding America's Jeep
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
Toby I'm hoping all is getting better for you. In tough times your friends are always there to pull you through. Hopefully the people here are reaching you to let you know we're pulling for you man.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Toby I'm hoping all is getting better for you. In tough times your friends are always there to pull you through. Hopefully the people here are reaching you to let you know we're pulling for you man.
thank you. still taking it easy and doing very little. friends from all over th country have been lifting me up. very humbling. i am actually able to lay down (and get back up) from bed now, so vast improvements. :wave:

masscj2a

LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
thank you. still taking it easy and doing very little. friends from all over th country have been lifting me up. very humbling. i am actually able to lay down (and get back up) from bed now, so vast improvements. :wave:
Good for you man. Keep going with the improving.

wimps81096

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
white lake
State
MI
Toby, Not glad to hear about this 3 weeks late, but glad to hear you are doing better. Take it easy and keep resting.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Toby, Not glad to hear about this 3 weeks late, but glad to hear you are doing better. Take it easy and keep resting.
Thank you Getting better every day. Spending a little time in shop and enjoying it. Still can only stand for about 20 minutes before i have to sit for awhile, but enjoying being in the shop.:wave:

masscj2a

LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
Thank you Getting better every day. Spending a little time in shop and enjoying it. Still can only stand for about 20 minutes before i have to sit for awhile, but enjoying being in the shop.:wave:
Good for you man. Keep going.