• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Scrambler photo contest

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Resto finally finished... just waiting for exhaust shop to fit mine in. Turns out loads of blokes have used this time to finish projects so performance exhaust guy is booked out two weeks.
Yours looks like it is worth waiting for !

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
Love the white color with black rums. Nice job on the build.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
This is one of my favorites so far.

View attachment 81887

We have a winner!!! This was wicked hard to narrow down. Ultimately, in addition to being such a great picture with ideal lighting, this one really sums up what Scramblers are all about. Message me an address @RMNP CJ-8 and I’ll figure out a suitable prize to get you.

Congrats and thanks to everyone for all the awesome photos! This was great! Sorry I was late on the winner!

RMNP CJ-8

Gold Member
City
Estes Park
State
CO
We have a winner!!! This was wicked hard to narrow down. Ultimately, in addition to being such a great picture with ideal lighting, this one really sums up what Scramblers are all about. Message me an address @RMNP CJ-8 and I’ll figure out a suitable prize to get you.

Congrats and thanks to everyone for all the awesome photos! This was great! Sorry I was late on the winner!

Thanks! It's an honor to have my picture chosen. So many great Scrambler pics... I don't know how I would be able to make a choice. All I know is, I never get tired of looking at them and how each person makes them their own. I'll send you a message with my address. I can't wait to see what I get in the mail. Thanks @bigwalton!!!