• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Shotgun Rider Thread

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
Lifetime Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
One of my favorite Jeep songs this year is Shotgun Rider by Tim McGraw. I thought it would be fun if people would post up pics of their Scrambler shotgun riders. No rules, can be wives, husbands, kids, buddies, dogs, cats, whatever.

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
Lifetime Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
I'll start. My wife and I went kayaking in December in MD!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450046769.260309.jpg

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
ATT_1450058437981_ATT_1388108824817_photo.jpgphoto.jpg
You are looking at my girl (we joke she's are kid) and the cj8 I'm building's motor. She ran into $6,000 in vet bills this year so my cj8 stash is a little light (but well worth it).

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
P.S. her name is Jammer, that's where my name came from.

SCJeeper

Legacy Registered User
City
Pickens
State
SC
My 8 has been dead in the water for over a year but I am buttoning up the last few little things to get it back in commission. Now I have a new little second-mate to go with the co-pilot and first-mate. Cant wait to get the family back in the jeep. Even have a new third row seat!

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Way back, circa 2002 ish.
069a7699787ea17de2cff333f64393ff-1.jpg

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
^ Near State College, PA along with two of my Dads Setters who were always up for a ride :thumbsup: that was my second XJ, an '89 5speed...it died a horrible death about 6 months later at Rauch Creek Off Road Park...

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
In the 13 years I have had my boy Riley, these are the only two pics I have of him in any of the 15 Jeeps I have owned since having him. He absolutely hates to ride in a vehicle so the only times he does is to and from the vet.

First one is in my old '06 LJ Rubicon and 2nd is my old '07 JKU Rubicon when it was still a little guy on 35s.

IMG_3698.JPG

IMG_3699.JPG

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
North Dighton
State
MA
More dogs than wives and girlfriends in this thread. What does that say about us??

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
can't speak for the others but for me, with a 1 year old we rarely have time for pics other than professional ones my wife sets up with a photographer and those are too artsy to have the Jeeps in them :rolleyes:

I do get to snag one here and there however:

IMG_3700.JPG

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
This is coming back from a vet visit post surgery. He is not feeling too good here.

273671684d425ed43963c6ef2c6e9d15-1.jpg

25f43a2e71b26109e1aa9bc125d0d679-1.jpg