• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Some eye candy for you...

walkerhoundvm

Just trying to stay upright
Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
This reminds me of the super-sweet FC170 I saw in SW Phoenix yesterday - 83rd and the 101 area. Green apple color, maybe lifted a little, looks pretty freshly done. Mysunnyshine, sound familiar?

walkerhoundvm

Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
And no love for this in the truck section?

CC61042800-1.jpg

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
This reminds me of the super-sweet FC170 I saw in SW Phoenix yesterday - 83rd and the 101 area. Green apple color, maybe lifted a little, looks pretty freshly done. Mysunnyshine, sound familiar?

Was it this one?

DaystarFC170.jpg

walkerhoundvm

Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Well sure enough, Daystar is just around the corner from me! Maybe I'll take the Scram out on a calm day and visit :)

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I wish I could afford the FC, I have a plan for one if I ever get my hands on one.

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I agree, but you still have to have money!

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I’m getting mad play with a JPFreek FB post about the Daystar FC being up for sale, asking what people think it will sell for.

I posted a number of the photos and videos of it, got to see it at SEMA and then covered the Daystar EJS trail ride on Metal Masher where Mark took it out wheeling. It’s incredible.

Attachments

• AD13D77F-B19B-44F1-AED1-2F8EFA005F1A.jpeg
    AD13D77F-B19B-44F1-AED1-2F8EFA005F1A.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 6

walkerhoundvm

Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
I’m getting mad play with a JPFreek FB post about the Daystar FC being up for sale, asking what people think it will sell for.

I posted a number of the photos and videos of it, got to see it at SEMA and then covered the Daystar EJS trail ride on Metal Masher where Mark took it out wheeling. It’s incredible.
Do you think it's meant to be sold, or is it maybe an eye catcher? I didn't see if there was a reserve or not and have no idea when it goes up - just saw it amongst all the others.

Quite a few people I saw there marveling over it, like they'd never seen an FC before.