• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

What events does everyone plan on going to for the rest of the year???

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
Maybe in addition to the calendar, we could list our 'event' plans here. That way some of us can 'hook up' & attend some of these Jeep events as representatives of the SOA?

Crossbones

Charter Member
City
Richmond
State
Va
Events for rest of year

Va. 4WD trail ride at Oakridge in October. I'll be there, so should
John N & Wildturkey8. GreatCJ8, if you're not a member of Va. 4WD sign up so you can join in on the fun.
Who would be interested in a Hatteras Island Beach Scramble for Sept. 13,14, 15? Motel rates have dropped, campgrounds are open, and the fall fishing is getting cranked up!
Robert

PostalCJ-8

Basic User
Well, I was planning on going to the Eastern Rock Crawling Championships. Unfortunatly I trade off dog watching services with my brother, and he is going out of town that week end. If you want to find about it look at www.erocc.com It is June 21-23 or there is also something going on July 26-28.

http://www.erocc.com/

Va. 4WD trail ride at Oakridge in October.
Sounds like fun.
If you're not a member of Va. 4WD...
Have you got any contact info for Va. 4WD?
Hatteras Island Beach Scramble for Sept. 13,14, 15?
I would be in on that.

Last edited:

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Are there any Northwestern events that anyone knows of? I have to submit a vacation schedule soon and want to "Choose wisely"!

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
san jaun scramble

I'm hitting the San Jaun Scramble the 19th,20th,21st of July in Silverton Colorado-then hope to make the Southern Fourwheel Drive Association rides and meetings-JC:p

CJ8ersam

1981 CJ-8
NW get togethers...

Hey Randy, I'm trying to get a couple of dates nailed down for the unofficial club "Scramblers NW". If you would like to get into the email group, send me a note of dates you can't make it. There are ten CJ-8 owners on the list that try a couple of trips a year. I am usually the coordinator, and another Scrambler is always welcome. Email me directly at CJ8ersam@aol.com . Look forward to hearing from you.