• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

1984 SL Restoration

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Now that I have room it’s time to shake the dust off of this one and get the ball rolling on finishing it. Biggest challenge at this point is locating all of the parts, bolts, etc. I plan on adding a World Cab top and doors, 8274 SE with brush guard, mopar fuel injection. Going to use 84 silver Laredo decals and tastefully incorporate matching Overlander decals to the top as long as a local shop can produce them.

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Let me know when the reassembly party is, I am sure we can round up a few people to sit around and drink beer while we watch you locate all the "missing" parts. :D

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
What :eek:

I thought the extra World Cab Top and Doors were mine :birthday:

How about I give you both extra World Cab tops. Actually, I’ll just give you the whole project. I’ll even deliver it all for free. Then, call me when it’s done and I’ll come pick it up. :rotfl::rotfl::cheers:

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
How about I give you both extra World Cab tops. Actually, I’ll just give you the whole project. I’ll even deliver it all for free. Then, call me when it’s done and I’ll come pick it up. :rotfl::rotfl::cheers:
Are you saying you would trade an extra world cab for reassembly of a scrambler??? There’s prolly a couple guys on the board that would jump at that!!

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Are you saying you would trade an extra world cab for reassembly of a scrambler??? There’s prolly a couple guys on the board that would jump at that!!

Since Raymond and I are so close we treat each other like brothers and therefore he figures what’s mine is his :eek: LOL. I will sell two of the tops when I get to that point. Hopefully sooner than later.

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
Since Raymond and I are so close we treat each other like brothers and therefore he figures what’s mine is his :eek: LOL. I will sell two of the tops when I get to that point. Hopefully sooner than later.

So, you're saying the tops are your little guys college fund!!!

:)

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Hunting and gathering. Trying to get this project going mentally which means that by default non jeep necessities will be forgotten about. Here’s a few pictures of the current state aka using the tub as storage. A65750E7-6745-4357-8CE4-0B4F378E4383.jpegABD6B90C-9EE9-40F4-98C8-E8562D443E1B.jpeg478542D7-6182-4112-87A7-8A065914C7ED.png

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
I still see a boat in that picture. :banghead: