• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

2018 Scrambler Owners Association National Scramble - SMORR, Seymour, MO

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
2018 Scrambler Owners Association National Scramble

The SOA board is excited to announce that the 2018 National Scramble Event will be held at SMORR (Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch) near Seymour, MO.

June 21, 22 & 23, 2018
Event will be headquartered at:
SMORR (Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch)
5722 State HWY K
Seymour, MO

Phone: (417) 773-4084
e-mail: jacksforkland@gmail.com

http://www.smorr.net
The Ranch is located about 5 miles south of Seymour, MO on HWY K. Contained within our 940+ acres of terrain are miles of fantastic trails ranging from level 1 easy to level 6 hardcore.
There’s something for everyone here! New trails are being cut and added frequently.

Note: SMORR does NOT accept credit cards!

Rates & Fees http://www.smorr.net/rates-fees/
Wheeling Fees
• 1 day pass:
o $25 per vehicle and driver
• 2 day pass:
o $45 per vehicle and driver
o (SAVE $5.00)
• 3 day pass:
o $60 per vehicle and driver
o (SAVE $15)
• 4 day pass:
o $75 per vehicle and driver
o (SAVE $20)
• Passengers ages 13+ $10 per day. Kids 12 and under are Free!!!
• Spectator/Hanging out at the park all day $10 dollars per person per day.
Passes must be purchased the day you come in and no refunds. Kids 12 and under are free.
Military Members (active or retired). Receive $10 off your total admission price. Must show Military ID.
It’s one way we like to say “Thank you for your service!”
TAXES ARE INCLUDED IN ALL OF THE PRICING!!!

Lodging:
SMORR - Tent Camping
(Sleeping in truck, Pop Ups with no electric)
• $15 per tent a night (up to 6 man tent)
• $25 per tent a night (7-14 man tent)
Electric Site Camping:
• 30amp $30 per night
• 50amp $35 per night
Generator Camping
• per night $15
At this time primitive and generator sites are first come first serve.

Not much on camping?
Cabins in Mansfield which is just about 15 to 20 mins away!

Mansfield Woods
2991 Highway “A”, Mansfield, MO
(417) 924-1345
www.mansfieldwoods.net

Americas Best Value Inn
1000 E Clinton Rd
Seymour, MO
417-935-9888
seymourinnmo@yahoo.com
www.abvi.com

Ava Super 8‎
1711 South Jefferson, Ava, MO
(417) 683-1343

Area Attractions:
Silver Dollar City
Located an hour’s drive from Seymour and is one of the World's Top Theme Parks for people of all ages from toddlers to great Grandpas and Grandmas. Silver Dollar City offers fun and adventures for everyone in the family to enjoy.

Exotic Animal Paradise
Located about 45 minutes from Seymour. Drive-Thru safari and get to experience hand feeding the animals (open vehicles not allowed).
On the safari, the exotic animals will literally come up to your vehicle and eat right out of the palm of your hand. You can also enjoy their walk-about section.

Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World Fish and Wildlife Museum
Located in Springfield , Mo about 45 minutes from Seymour. In the early 1990s, Bass Pro operated their original big store in Springfield. From high ceiling skylights, the sun streams down onto posed kills and attractively arranged product displays. The animals are sprinkled among everyday hunting necessities. The greatest concentration of animal trophies hang in the "National Fish & Wildlife Museum & Zooquarium" within its own section at Bass Pro.

Fantasic Caverns
This is America's only drive-through cavern tour. It is 50 minutes long, and you get to see so many fantastic sites. They have guided tours that follow an ancient underground riverbed filled with amazing cave formations. The cave stays a cool 60F year-round, so it's a great summer afternoon jaunt. In addition, you ride and never walk.

For those who want additional wheeling there are additional off road wheeling areas within a 2 hour drive from Seymour. Flat Nasty, Rush Springs Ranch and Wheelin World

Temperature in the Seymour area in June ranges from a low mid 60s to high of upper 80s.

Stay tuned for further information!

Last edited:

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Planning on attending. Just purchased a Diesel Pusher. :bacon:

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Planning on attending. Just purchased a Diesel Pusher. :bacon:

That probably deserves a double dancing bacon :bacon::bacon:
What kind did ya get and more importantly, what is the horsepower?:cheers:

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
That probably deserves a double dancing bacon :bacon::bacon:
What kind did ya get and more importantly, what is the horsepower?:cheers:

Old Southwind with a turbo charged Cumin’s 330 and Allison 6 speed. :shrug:

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
There's a banner at the top of the forum that's re-appeared for this year's National, since the forum restoration.

Jeeper_4_Life

Scrambler Rookie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Kingman
State
Ks
I highly recommend the cartotracks map that is available for SMORR. We have been going for 4-5 yrs there now and used the paper map. Since they partnered with cartotracks and made the map we followed the instructions and downloaded it. It is fantastic for finding your way around. Color coded trails, track your path, drop points etc. It really made navigating easy. At night it's even better. I am not affiliated, just think its a pretty nice map and helpful, check it out. They have other maps for other places, but have to purchase each one. Also whatever device you download it to it cannot transfer to another device so make sure you put it on what you use, phone, tablet etc.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
I highly recommend the cartotracks map that is available for SMORR. We have been going for 4-5 yrs there now and used the paper map. Since they partnered with cartotracks and made the map we followed the instructions and downloaded it. It is fantastic for finding your way around. Color coded trails, track your path, drop points etc. It really made navigating easy. At night it's even better. I am not affiliated, just think its a pretty nice map and helpful, check it out. They have other maps for other places, but have to purchase each one. Also whatever device you download it to it cannot transfer to another device so make sure you put it on what you use, phone, tablet etc.
I'm pretty sure that we'll be using Cartotracks at the event....right Jake? If you didn't know it, Jake White, the owner/originator of Cartotracks, is the President of the Scrambler Owners Association that's putting on the event, but, hey, good thoughts on this.

Jeeper_4_Life

Scrambler Rookie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Kingman
State
Ks
I'm pretty sure that we'll be using Cartotracks at the event....right Jake? If you didn't know it, Jake White, the owner/originator of Cartotracks, is the President of the Scrambler Owners Association that's putting on the event, but, hey, good thoughts on this.

Sorry for my ignorance. I saw videos of his Scrambler and figured he was on here, but didn't really think that through when I posted.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Sorry for my ignorance. I saw videos of his Scrambler and figured he was on here, but didn't really think that through when I posted.

It's all good. This is a good group. We get to know each other on here and at the National events. Come to the next one and see.

CJ8Rockcrawler

The FABLED 8
Lifetime Member
City
Minneapolis
State
MN
I booked my cabin with Mansfield Woods last week. They said they have 4 cabins left for the time we're there if anyone is interested. Of course, the weekend fills up first.
They also said they have a large pavilion we can all use if needed... I'm not sure what we already have planned at SMORR.