82 UK Spec Laredo Scrambler Build No 2

City
Halifax
State
UK
Okay this Jeep was stripped down quite a bit so lets play where does this part go?.
Big plastic part goes under the fuel tank i assume but where does the smaller one go? is it just to stop the band over the top rubbing on the fuel tank?

20200526_200210_resized.jpg

City
Halifax
State
UK
Now i am home i found it in the parts manual, the big one underneath and just the 1 smaller one that goes on the front.
Item 15 on the parts diagram is a Diesel label, i bet they are an incredibly rare item to find.

Untitled.png

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Looking good! I had to scrap the idea for the fiberglass tub out of the hot tub... I don't know if "hot pink gel coat" is my color scheme I am trying to go for... I figured more of a late 70's early 80's vintage vibe :)

cb

City
Halifax
State
UK
Hilux needed its 40,000 mile service so had a few hours spare time to paint the chassiis with a couple of coats need to flip it over and do the top once thats dry and then go back and catch all the bits i have missed.

My CJ6 looks like to be enjoying this rebuild too!

20200601_155215.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Hilux needed its 40,000 mile service so had a few hours spare time to paint the chassiis with a couple of coats need to flip it over and do the top once thats dry and then go back and catch all the bits i have missed.

My CJ6 looks like to be enjoying this rebuild too!

View attachment 83981
Your CJ6 looks like it needs a bath ;)

cb