9th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - Open Now! - No membership requirement

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Ok folks, all of the assignments are done and PMs sent to the participants. Please reply to let me know that you received your assignment.

Remember, present shipping is to be completed by Wednesday, DECEMBER 9 :christmas:

Now get going on those gifts!

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
For members who have participated potentially in the past, who may have shipped adult beverages...
Did you just pack it well and ship it or jump through all the hoops?

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
For members who have participated potentially in the past, who may have shipped adult beverages...
Did you just pack it well and ship it or jump through all the hoops?
Not as a part of this, but I've just packed and shipped booze and said nothing was liquid. I have never had an issue but someone who tried to ship me a beer did have it come back to them :shrug:

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Pack it like it is your family crystal ( well wrapped and protected ) and you shouldn't have any problems. Bubble wrap in layers works well with glass. Cans of beer rolled up in newspaper layers an then padded around it works well. Just remember shippers and workers don't really care about you stuff. The only time I declare something is luggage or airfreight or any chemical.