• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

As far as forums go, CJ-8 is best

Schlap

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Brentwood
State
TN
Hey everybody
I don’t spend much time on the internet or social media. I usually get on quickly when I need to figure something out and get off as quickly as possible.
I joined this forum when I bought a Scrambler, I’ve visited the wrangler forum, the AEV forum for info on my Brute, and the Gladiator forum.
You all have been, by far, the nicest and most friendly. Thank you!
I’m happy I bought a membership here and I will try to spend more time here from now on.

Schlap

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Brentwood
State
TN
As Big Walton said in his adoption post: “Another cool thing is how incredibly supportive and kind the folks here are in general and that it's never fallen into the hot mess that so many other forums and Facebook groups turn into.”

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Brentwood huh? I went to MUS back in the day. Brentwood Academy always beat us in the playoffs. LOL

Schlap

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Brentwood
State
TN
Brentwood huh? I went to MUS back in the day. Brentwood Academy always beat us in the playoffs. LOL
We have a friend whose son just graduated BA and signed with the Citadel. I assume you were talking football.

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
Truly appreciate the post, thanks for the kind words and welcome “back”

I have passed my ability to stomach most any of the Facebook Jeep groups and this place is a refuge.

There needs to be more Scrambler based facebook groups....

(poke the bear)

Jambo

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Cincinnati
State
OH
I admin a facebook group of one... It's the only place my opinion matters. ;)

Schlap

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Brentwood
State
TN
I admin a facebook group of one... It's the only place my opinion matters. ;)
Lol!
I have been on facebook a few times as “Red Scrambler” but I’ve heard so much negative about it that I stay away.

7jeeps7kings

Legacy Registered User
City
right near the lake
State
OH
I can't agree more with what was said above. I've been on/in my fair share of jeep groups and forums... There are "True" jeep guys/ gals here that are no nonsense easy going people. I also like the mix of purist jeepers and fabrication jeepers here on the forum. I send a ton a people to this forum and urge them to join if not just soak up the knowledge that is here. Its one of the reasons i keep coming back. I might not post as much as some of the people here but I am constantly checking, watching, and reading the information that is shared here. So i guess that might make me a stalker of sorts... anyhow, great post 7jeeps7kings (Drew).

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
This place is just chock full of knowledge and people willing to freely help one another without agenda. Even if I was a cj7 fanatic I would come here over most of the other sites. It also helps that it has not become obnoxious with banner ads, pop-ups, and all that other nonsense.

I just hope I can give back at least 1% of what I have recieved here.