• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

CJ-8.com Membership Giveaway - Scrambler Photo Contest!

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Let's see your best Scrambler photos!

Stephen/@CJ7Pilot has the patience of Job because he donated a year membership months ago and left it to me to decide how to give it away. I had a post drafted some time back but never finished/posted it. I want to fix that and here's what I came up with. Post one photo (if you post more than one, only the first one will be considered) of something Scrambler related (if yours is a project, that's fine, doesn't have to be a complete/driving rig) and I'll pick the one that speaks to me the most and you win the membership. If you're an existing member, you can give me a non-member to give it to.

Simple and straightforward! Let's say Sunday night Sept 22 for the deadline.

Here's one of mine for inspiration, it's Jake/@CJ8LVR on the WARN run at EJS this year. :smokin:
DSC_5880.JPG

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
20170908_203749_001resized.jpg

Taken at our local Jeep night on our main street. Mines the red and black. Old time Scrambler owner's know the other one.

This was my second choice. Out on the trail, Rock Junction 2016, Grand Junction CO.
DSC05040 resized.jpg

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
3445780A-F705-4A64-A2D3-4B828B9EF567.jpeg

One of my favorite pics of my Scrambler. Taken by you know who at the 2017 Nationals.

D876A008-3B57-4E31-9FC3-B68D7B25183B.jpeg

And this one is another of my favorites taken at Rausch Creek (location of the 2020 Nationals)

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
not mine but a nice Scrambler none the the less on the trip

Attachments

• image021.jpg
    image021.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 16

sandscrambler

City
Mears
State
Mi
"The big bogs on the Mile of Mud section were deep and dank, with horsepower and tires (or the lack of) the deciders of who had to be strapped. Rob Draper of Grand Rapids blew a front axle U-joint on his Chevy-powered '82 Scrambler earlier in the day, but he still three-wheeled through most of the grunge without a problem." ( from the magazine article that Rick Pewe did in the Cumberland Falls, Kentucky area).

Attachments

• jeep in kentucky.jpg
    jeep in kentucky.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 24