• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

CJ-8.com Secret Scrambler Santa - 5th Annual

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
Never had one in my house never will, if I can help it. If the wife chooses to get one for some awful reason it will come to a very abrupt end. I contemplate it's demise every year I see it start popping up on the bookface.

Sent from my HTCD200LVW

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
Lifetime Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
Call me the Grinch but I am not a fan [emoji35]

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
I'm totally lost on the elf thing, but I agree with your bah humbug! [emoji482]

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Package is on its way to the North West.... not overly happy with our neighbors to the north and what it costs to ship stuff to them though :(

cb

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Not happy with the post office. An item was destroyed in delivery. Have to have a discussion with them now.

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Well, I know what I am going to send. Just need to go pick it up, pack it and get it on it's way. Will happen by this Friday! Someone is going to be happy!!! :)

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Not happy with the post office. An item was destroyed in delivery. Have to have a discussion with them now.

If you commit what is basically a misdemeanor in a post office or to a postal worker, it's a federal offense. So don't go all postal [emoji51][emoji2]

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
If you commit what is basically a misdemeanor in a post office or to a postal worker, it's a federal offense. So don't go all postal [emoji51][emoji2]

I spent a couple of hours on the phone with Amazon. Ends up that I need to go shopping again and get the new item out with express shipping. Fun times for me.

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
That elf business makes me really glad that my kids are too old for that stuff and that I don't have grandkids yet

I just refused to participate in it.

My kids asked where their Elf was, and I told them it was invisible. I said "Do you really think a plastic Elf is moving around? Santa's real elves are invisible, so they can watch you ALL the time, and you'll never know it!"

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
I really need to get this out. Ill try today.

sent from my flaming samsung note7

HeyLady

Scrambler Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
City
Leicester, North Carolina, United States
State
nc
Came in the mail today, should be heading north before the end of the week!

Sent from my XT1585

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Anxiously awaiting on the delivery so I can ship. thought 3 weeks was plenty of lead time . apparently I was mistaken. AGAIN! :banghead: :wave:

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
This was my concern, I wanted to go early enough so it would get there, but not late enough so it wouldn't arrive... when you are dealing with 10 day lead times (but didn't know it until you went to the post office), it was kind of a guessing game.

cb

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Got mine sent out yesterday. Received mine (incoming) earlier this week, thanks Neil. I'll get a picture up soon.

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Got mine today from Santa John (N). Thanks John. It was hard to get it all in one shot.

a648c0054f6e0c407bafe58b0bdc3b7b-1.jpg