• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Cj-8 Hot Wheels and Matchbox

The second is my retirement investment. That thing will be worth millions in a couple years, right??? :rotfl:

I was already there to buy the cars, I figured why the heck not?
 
Just happened to look at target. Found this. Wanted to keep it for myself but couldn't say no.
forum

BdbD18.jpg
 
Cool :bacon:

Can I use that last photo on the JPFreek Facebook page?
 
Well I need to have one of these obviously. What's the deal for an Aussie to hook one up?


Sent from my iPhone
 
Score! Cleaning out the folks house to sell and found the old cars.

The Jeeps and some of the old favorites.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413288352.977315.jpg

The Jeeps. The Scrambler is comparatively in AMAZING shape and the Cherokee is pretty sweet too. Most of the cars are flat out best to hell. Very lucky.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413288374.377096.jpg

Neat "off the road" matchbox case.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413288473.002253.jpg

Unrelated, but found this in an old album of my moms. Pretty sure it's of her dog from when she was little. No idea who owned the wagon. Too bad it didn't get passed down.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413288526.971836.jpg
 
I ended up with a couple extra of that Scrambler. Took one to my brothers last week. Figure we can paint it to match mine as we paint it ;)
 
great idea! I have left over paint but not sure how to spray it, airbrush maybe? Sounds like a good winter project.
 
Wanted to put this in the what did you do to your scrambler today thread, oh well

Couldn't resist, I unpacked it and sat him up next to granddad and the other oneImageUploadedByTapatalk1416647012.675760.jpg
 
Back
Top