• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Cj-8 Hot Wheels and Matchbox

JEEPS4-1.jpg


JEEPS14-1.jpg


JEEPS13-1.jpg


JEEPS11-1.jpg
 
One of my favorites. The 1960 Elvis Jeep Surrey. I think he had five of them at his place.

JEEPS17-1.jpg
 
Alrighty then....I don't know if I have 94, but I've got some Jeeps. Sorry if there are other brands in some of these shots, but I'm not in the mood to rearrange all of my displays.
0137-1.jpg

0147-1.jpg

An early Hotwheels Scrambler to the left, and I really like this Corgi Jr. CJ to the right.
0155-1.jpg

0166-1.jpg

I really dig this one: An Unlimited by Bruder. If only it was done in Khaki, like mine.
0185-1.jpg

The yellow one on the left is not a Jeep, it is a Mahindra by Tomica.
0195-1.jpg

0205-1.jpg

1/24 scale CJ7 by Franklin Mint. Removable roof and doors, fold down windshield, the works.
0215-1.jpg
 
Oh my God! That Jeep Killed Kenny!!!!

Great collection.
 
My Desk is starting to look like the Adams yard on photo op day...

lineup-1.jpg
 
Anyone want to trade?

I collect Matchbox Jeeps as well & have 4 of these Black with red stripes Hotwheels version.
Anyone want to trade me for a different matchbox scrambler they have?
View attachment 23419
 
I'm heading out now. Meijer, Target, Walmart and Toys R us!!!
 
Earlier this summer while a my parents house, my Mom gave me a shoe box she found while cleaning the basement. Opened it and inside were all my hot wheel sized John Deere farm tractors and implements made by Ertl. What I forgot I had in that box were two hot wheel scramblers from the mid eighties. A couple paint chips but in 100% better shape than the other hot wheels that I had. Those got "played" with. The scramblers for some reason, I kept in the good box with my tractors...

scrams-1.jpg

I need these. Have tons of the newer ones to trade.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341595027.428314.jpg

No scramblers yet but found this that might interest someone on here.


 
Is that like deer hunting in your neighbors freezer?

:rotfl:

Kevin, where did you find yours? I tried two Meijers, Target, Walmart and ToysRus with no luck. In all of that, the only things I found were two of the snowmobile sets :bangehad: At least I was driving the Scrambler and had Laura with me "helping"
 
Havent started looking yet. They have to be out some where though as they are on ebay. Thats where I found them. The picture is hot linked off a collector site. Aiden and I are going out in a little bit to look for them in the Cj7 before it gets too hot out. He said he wants to stay home with momma....turn down a topless jeep ride???

:huh:
 
Back
Top