
1/24 scale CJ7 by Franklin Mint. Removable roof and doors, fold down windshield, the works.
![]()

Is that you or Leif Garrett in the photo pin back there?![]()
Earlier this summer while a my parents house, my Mom gave me a shoe box she found while cleaning the basement. Opened it and inside were all my hot wheel sized John Deere farm tractors and implements made by Ertl. What I forgot I had in that box were two hot wheel scramblers from the mid eighties. A couple paint chips but in 100% better shape than the other hot wheels that I had. Those got "played" with. The scramblers for some reason, I kept in the good box with my tractors...
![]()
I need these. Have tons of the newer ones to trade.

Eric, Google and Ebay can be your friend...
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw...+scrambler&geo_id=10192&adgroup_id=3097107158![]()

Is that like deer hunting in your neighbors freezer?
![]()
