• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Cj-8 Hot Wheels and Matchbox

Jannie (Best Wife in the world) scored 10 Hot Wheel Scramblers at the swap meet last weekend!
 
WalMart score today...although my least favorite paint scheme...

084rs.jpg

086rs.jpg

087rs.jpg
 
Found 6 of the new red ones with the bad 80's paint scheme today.

Wish Finding .22lr ammo was this easy right now....
 
I was at Target today and Matchbox has a white 4 door Jeep Wrangler with a roof rack. If anyone is interested I can pick it up and send it to you. I dont know if they are common or not.

Karl
 
I saw the white 4 door JK today and picked one up for my daughter. I also grabbed 6 of the red Scramblers. Two of them have orange lined wheels and the other four have the red lined wheels. I wonder if the orange lined wheels are a special addition like the blue Scramblers with the red lined wheels that came from Walmart?
 
Wish Finding .22lr ammo was this easy right now....

Try finding 30rd AR mags or stripped lowers...

The best part of the new red Scramblers is that I'll have no problem "customizing" one of them to look like my 1:1.
 
I lucked up and found 9 bricks of 22LR this week at 2.49 per box. not too bad. That should last me awhile.
 
Two of them have orange lined wheels and the other four have the red lined wheels.

Red lined wheels are much more common from what I can see. Not sure if there was supposed to be an Orange wheel at this point or if it was a dye lot issue on the wheel ring colors, but orange does exist.

Apparently there is a "real riders" wheel edition out there as well with grey roll bar...

newrealrider.jpg
 
Last edited:
you guys have all the luck... there is nothing anywhere that I have found in Canada.
 
Red lined wheels are much more common from what I can see. Not sure if there was supposed to be an Orange wheel at this point or if it was a dye lot issue on the wheel ring colors, but orange does exist.

Apparently there is a "real riders" wheel edition out there as well with grey roll bar...

View attachment 31260

I like the RR one! It looks ok despite the bad paintjob.
 
Revho, what did you use to make yours look like the pic you posted?
What scrambler parts?
Karl
 
Right. I think this is the guy that does the custom work to the Scramblers. He then reglues them. You almost had me.

karl
 
Back
Top