• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Cj-8 Hot Wheels and Matchbox

If we're gonna start posting man cave pics, I suggest we start a new thread. This could get out of hand. :thumbsup:
 
dscf3677-1.jpg



ok dont get mad at me for cutting one up but i found this one at Oreillys and turned it in to a 8gig flash drive this is the stuff i d when i get bored
 
COOL!! New Scrambler HotWheels to hunt for!!!! YEEHAA!!
 
:rotfl:

I think the scale of the snowmobile is a little bit off. Never understood the planes, snowmobiles, boats, etc. that didn't really have any functional parts and couldn't be used on the racetracks? :shrug:
 
Uh-oh, Hotwheels made another. This one is from a slightly upscale line, called "The Hot Ones". They come on a yellow and red card, and Walmart sells them for $2.47 each. I'm really digging the colors on this one.
imagesqtbnANd9GcQwaqEglSbspc4DG6jXmahEA3-1.jpg

I stole the pic off Milezones, a diecast dealer.
 
I couldnt find them at Walmart today. Got mine at Target.

Karl

Apparently I got a chase car. I looked at the picture I posted and noticed that it looked different than mine. One of mine has redwall tires with "The Hot Ones" printed on them, the other has blackwalls. Kind of wish I opened the other one.
 
Can you post a pic of each tire? They might be Walmart specific with the writing on the tires.

Karl
 
:banghead:

And just when I thought I'd be able to stop driving Kate crazy by going through lal the racks......

:drool:
 
Earlier this summer while a my parents house, my Mom gave me a shoe box she found while cleaning the basement. Opened it and inside were all my hot wheel sized John Deere farm tractors and implements made by Ertl. What I forgot I had in that box were two hot wheel scramblers from the mid eighties. A couple paint chips but in 100% better shape than the other hot wheels that I had. Those got "played" with. The scramblers for some reason, I kept in the good box with my tractors...

scrams-1.jpg
 
Earlier this summer while a my parents house, my Mom gave me a shoe box she found while cleaning the basement. Opened it and inside were all my hot wheel sized John Deere farm tractors and implements made by Ertl. What I forgot I had in that box were two hot wheel scramblers from the mid eighties. A couple paint chips but in 100% better shape than the other hot wheels that I had. Those got "played" with. The scramblers for some reason, I kept in the good box with my tractors...

scrams-1.jpg
That is AWESOME! :drool:
 
I just saw this thread. I have a Jeep collection of 93 Jeeps in a glass case and few Scramblers in there. I know there is at least one Hot Wheels Scrambler in black from the mid nineties. I will havde to take a pic of my collection for this thread. I just took them out of the storage box they were in for the last two years after buying a new house.
 
I found one ar my Target the last time they were distributed. I have not had a chance to look for these new ones yet.
 
Here are some shots from my collection. I have a few more in my computer room but this is the bulk of them. The cabinet is about 4 1/2 ft long and 3 ft tall.

JEEPS16-1.jpg


JEEPS9-1.jpg


JEEPS8-1.jpg


JEEPS3-1.jpg
 
Back
Top