Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
My idea for furniture came from this little beauty for sale In a gift shop- for $1200!!!

FEED9E6D-68BB-496B-8395-3B6778705549.jpeg 72577677-C8FA-4BF2-A6B8-396B850794EA.jpeg

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Don’t know what the wood is. But I have a couple 2” thick live edge pine planks...plus I have a source for some beautiful Juniper.

I was amazed at the price, but the owner of the shop said it was a good seller. I’d settle for half of that! Who knows- might be a whole new direction for me!

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Got a free useable hardtop for my CJ7 yesterday and a pair of new Trico wiper blades for $2. Got spray paint the hard doors I bought a few years ago for $60.

I need lift struts and the mounting studs for the hatch, any idea on sources?

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Last weekend I picked up probably 200 pint glass/mugs for a very cheap price. Gotta figure out how to ship them easliy and get them on ebay or something. Where gut there on day 4 of the sale. Was told guy had about 2000 or so pint glasses/mugs/steins. Beer magazine from 30 years ago.

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Picked up a couple FSJ center caps, a pair of NOS front FSJ turn signal bezels, and a few other FSJ goodies for the price of a six pack. Then I got a nice chrome grille guard for the 1996 Silverado for $100. Period correct and in good shape. Pics to be added later.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
20191102_184043.jpg My haul from an auction today from a closed 144 year old hardware store. Also got some old black powder, lead, and some very heavy silver liquid. The come along is like I have never seen. It is for chain but has no way to release it so I guess you don't tighten the chain if no way to slack it up. I should have bought the other 3 for coolness factory since it was $2 as was the big pipe cutter.
20191102_175606.jpg

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Also picked up a neglected .50 CVA Plainsman blackpowder flintlock last weekend. Looks to have been shot a few times, loaded, and put away loaded. Gotta fix that condition. Figure for the price I paid, its not a big deal if its not pretty when I get it cleaned up. Gotta get some round balls for it since my other flinter is a .54.
20191102_210937.jpg 20191102_210918.jpg 20191102_220347.jpg

Last edited: