• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Current Scrambler pics

WildTurkeycj8

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
richmond
State
va
Have you check out the band, Get The Led Out. Very good Zepplin cover band that tours the country. Not just saying that because the lead singer is a friend.
No I haven't seen them (yet!). There's a band called Zoso that comes around here and I've seen them a couple of times. I'll keep an eye out for Get the Led Out! Thanks!

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Now that’s a surprise!
Yeah, and what's nuts is that kid just passed her road test for her driver's license yesterday. Birthday tomorrow and DMV appointment for her license Monday. She's literally grown up in the Postal.

Forgive the old and non-Scrambler pictures...

Her first ride in it after I got it back on the road after the accident (and subsequent upgrades) Memorial Day weekend 2006. She fell asleep on the way to...
IMG_2501.JPG

...Ben & Jerry's for ice cream.
IMG_2505.JPG

And this was yesterday taking her driving test for her license :eek:
IMG_1280.jpg

Now back to your regularly scheduled current Scrambler pic content...

MikeV

Always learning
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Monroe
State
NY
Just showed these pics to Renee over our coffee and it's amazing how fast these years fly. Dominick is 18 and off to college so we can connect to BW and all here who experience this. It's truly a blessing. On a scrambler note, there is nothing like topless and doorless midnight rides with the moon and stars as your interior lighting. Renee and I had a crisp ride home from my brother's bonfire last night and couldn't get enough.

Chamba

Not obsessed: focused.
City
Vero Beach
State
FL
With the new, narrower wheels i found the rear wide flares stuck out further than the wheels. I'm not wild about that look.

The front sit perfectly. So I'm currently trying the factory flares rear, wide flares front. I'm not sure I'm sold on it though.

I've always liked the factory flares more than the Xenon flares, but i hate how dirty my rig gets when the wheels stick out past the flare.

What are your thoughts? Leave it? Factory on the front too? Back to wide rear?

Attachments

• 20210922_183356.jpg
    20210922_183356.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210922_183424.jpg
    20210922_183424.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 16323508052136728283954408110800.jpg
    16323508052136728283954408110800.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 38

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
With the new, narrower wheels i found the rear wide flares stuck out further than the wheels. I'm not wild about that look.

The front sit perfectly. So I'm currently trying the factory flares rear, wide flares front. I'm not sure I'm sold on it though.

I've always liked the factory flares more than the Xenon flares, but i hate how dirty my rig gets when the wheels stick out past the flare.

What are your thoughts? Leave it? Factory on the front too? Back to wide rear?
Personally, I understand the need to keep the junk off the sides, but I much prefer the OEM flares. Maybe some splash guards/ mud flaps would make up the difference?