• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Current Scrambler pics

I taught all 3 of my sons to drive stick in the Scrambler. They kept hounding me to teach them which made me proud lol. My dad said a man should know how to drive any vehicle he gets into. My bucket list is a plane!
 
Last Cruise In of the year this past Saturday. About 300 cars for our 7th one of the year... 24th year of Cleveland Main Street Cruisers.
View attachment 119320

Last Cruise In of the year this past Saturday. About 300 cars for our 7th one of the year... 24th year of Cleveland Main Street Cruisers.
View attachment 119320
Let me know when you start the cruise-ins back up. I’ll drive up there for one. I can park next to you with my Longhorn on the front of my 8.IMG_1975.jpeg
 
Back
Top