• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Current Scrambler pics

I'm back from the CA Highway 395 trip in the Mammoth and June Lakes area. (Sierra Nevada mountains) It was awesome! I'll get a write up with more pics up soon, but the Scrambler did great. Put 1,200 miles on it over the six-day trip. 270 were off-road miles. Completed the heat insulation and BedRug carpet kit just prior to leaving. This was the first trip with the full length hard top, AC and flooring. Totally different Jeep! The highway trip was actually pleasant and could talk to my wife and hear the stereo at 75mph. Jeep was FULLY loaded with 10 gallons of water, extra fuel and all the "glamping" stuff to make sure my wife wanted to go on future trips. (heater, 12V electric blanket, hot shower, toilet, big tent...) I'll post my CAT scale weight on my build thread with the trip write up. You will be shocked. I was already heavy but now it's a serious pig.

1790969720121.png

1790969700322.png

1790969913321.png



1790970046243.png

1790970085473.png

1790970274154.png

Only 2 1/2 months until retirement! The week off for this trip was 12.5% of my remaining time working.
 
I'm back from the CA Highway 395 trip in the Mammoth and June Lakes area. (Sierra Nevada mountains) It was awesome! I'll get a write up with more pics up soon, but the Scrambler did great. Put 1,200 miles on it over the six-day trip. 270 were off-road miles. Completed the heat insulation and BedRug carpet kit just prior to leaving. This was the first trip with the full length hard top, AC and flooring. Totally different Jeep! The highway trip was actually pleasant and could talk to my wife and hear the stereo at 75mph. Jeep was FULLY loaded with 10 gallons of water, extra fuel and all the "glamping" stuff to make sure my wife wanted to go on future trips. (heater, 12V electric blanket, hot shower, toilet, big tent...) I'll post my CAT scale weight on my build thread with the trip write up. You will be shocked. I was already heavy but now it's a serious pig.

View attachment 123200

View attachment 123199

View attachment 123201



View attachment 123203

View attachment 123204

View attachment 123205

Only 2 1/2 months until retirement! The week off for this trip was 12.5% of my remaining time working.
I want this Jeep😁
 
Back
Top