• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

General Discussion/Information 2016 National Scramble

We're finally loaded. Will be leaving in the early morning. The boss is coming and she said I better not scare her too bad. I don't think I stand a chance.
 
Mine should be ready by tomorrow 😳😳. Been working day and night to get it ready. Trailering up from Missouri. Here it's nice up there.
 
New development for Wednesday. We have lined up a professional photographer to be on the trail with us to take action shots of everyone's rigs doing what we do. Prints and digital files will be available for purchase from the photographer after the event. We did this last year at the Challenge and I got some pretty good shots of my rig in action.
 
UGG the wait is killing me one more day of Work. I am sure a lot will get done. Haha and we can hit the road.
 
Guess I'll give this a go. 17:12 drive time 1100+ miles.
 
Well glad were not the only ones in the 20 hour range. Looks like 1750 miles 26 hours.
 
Hats off to you blokes pulling distances like that. Boring as bats@&t for me to go those miles over here, dead flat and might pass 4 towns.
 
First state line down.
2d48e8afaada5e63055959d7c10f05c4-1.jpg
 
Back
Top