It sounds to me like you have an issue with the CAN bus somewhere in the engine or cabin harness. The intermittent ones are the worst, because how do you find it? It's a slow process of checking the A to A and B to B terminals/wires between all the modules on the main CAN bus and the STAR connector (basically the CAN hub). You actually have a few CAN buses, but your issues is probably on CAN C, the main bus. None of the other buses would carry run-critical information.
I'd start by doing a close inspection to any wires near any of the body or chassis work you've done. It can be easy to pinch a wire or two and not realize it, and modern wires are getting pretty flimsy, because they generally don't carry much current, so they don't need to be a very substantial gage anymore.
I've attached a schematic that shows the pin numbers at each module for CAN C +/- and lists an junction numbers in between
If there's something more specific that you want, I can try to get it. I think my YJ probably has less wiring in it than just the PCM on these new Jeeps.
I'd start by doing a close inspection to any wires near any of the body or chassis work you've done. It can be easy to pinch a wire or two and not realize it, and modern wires are getting pretty flimsy, because they generally don't carry much current, so they don't need to be a very substantial gage anymore.
I've attached a schematic that shows the pin numbers at each module for CAN C +/- and lists an junction numbers in between
If there's something more specific that you want, I can try to get it. I think my YJ probably has less wiring in it than just the PCM on these new Jeeps.
