• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

I need your votes!

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
I hope I voted for the right one since we don't know your name or what your vehicle description is...

:thumbsup:

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
lol

guess that would help lol it's JC Oliver thanks guys!
:thumbsup:

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
State
Tn
Thanks guys

Yeah there are some nice rigs in the running, i think voting started yesterday and i didn't get the link until today, so i'm getting a slow start. The 39 ford belongs to some friends of mine that i went to school with and he's a great paint and body guy, he's had that truck for as long as i can remember, the pics don't do it justice.

Last edited:

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
State
Tn
Keep voting

Vote everyday vote as often as it will let you! thanks guys!

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Voted............. for the baja bug :rotfl:

Nah, of course I voted for JC, everyone here should know who JC is, just because he won't install his free totally free, insanely built, pretty as a picture BullTear AMC 401 and he painted over my favorite all time homemade camo paint job, that shouldn't keep you from getting to know him ;)

Good luck bro!

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
State
Tn
Voted............. for the baja bug :rotfl:

Nah, of course I voted for JC, everyone here should know who JC is, just because he won't install his free totally free, insanely built, pretty as a picture BullTear AMC 401 and he painted over my favorite all time homemade camo paint job, that shouldn't keep you from getting to know him ;)

Good luck bro!

Thanks and i'm glad there are no hard feelings, was hoping to start on the 401 install when i got taxes done but they screwed up my wifes grant on her school so i had to come up with $5500.00 to pay for her last two classes, ugh. she's to close to graduation not to do that 1st. thanks for all the votes just keep them coming! Eric glad your not holdin any grudges lol:rotfl: