Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.
Hopefully I will get to go out plowing. Will not be taking this though. I really hope to drive this this summer and deal with a few issues it has. It would be a beast in the snow I imagine, but around here, the stock '00 XJ has not had a single issue in the snow
Bummer that I got to take these. I was hoping/planning on being behind the wheel of a Peterbuilt plowing roads. Not sure why the call never came through
Ok now pics won't post IDK
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.