• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep Snow Pics...Post 'em up!

uploadfromtaptalk1453095770084.jpg

Having some fun in the snow, teaching the kids how the winch works

Sent from my SM-G900V
 
Another dusting overnight but they say a big one could be here fri/sat. So it's time to replace that alternator and give all the hydraulics a test exercising.

3f573a8c46c00135fb7d89005ae14c84-1.jpg
 
Cabin Fever is already getting to you guy's. Now you're taking pictures of something with wheels under a tarp. What will you be doing by the end of February? LOL
 
Cabin Fever is already getting to you guy's. Now you're taking pictures of something with wheels under a tarp. What will you be doing by the end of February? LOL

This is a picture of Jersey's Scrambler that I am storing for him at our Dune House at Silver Lake. Just a little fun shot. :wave:
 
I am ready. But I am also hoping it goes just south enough to be less than 6 inches. I hate snow. Pretty much known around here I think [emoji41]
 
That probably looks like nothing on that old amp gauge but to be in the positive with lights and heater on its fixed
 
Back
Top