• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Just for the heck of it.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Very Nice! :thumbsup:

Now to get you to join us at Sand Blast :wave:

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
I just went up this past Sept. No one was there. :P But I'm trying. May be back up there in June to pick up those two m38a1's. Or as soon as the snow clears.

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Oh and my secret Santa, was certifiable. ( I'm only guessing, cuz it's a secret) He makes great plates. Thank you Craig, it looks great under the print.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I just went up this past Sept. No one was there. :P But I'm trying. May be back up there in June to pick up those two m38a1's. Or as soon as the snow clears.

SandBlast is in August, just time the retrieval accordingly! :thumbsup:

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
I would love that. My problem is, I would need a three place trailer. Unless I register one of the A1's and use that. Not too sure NDT's would do well in sand. ?

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Don’t let tires stop you. I have some Desert Dogs I can loan you. And the facilities to change them!:bacon:

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I would love that. My problem is, I would need a three place trailer. Unless I register one of the A1's and use that. Not too sure NDT's would do well in sand. ?

And regardless, we have plenty of seats around and you'll have a blast no matter what. Seems a shame to come all the way back to the state and not make a trip out of it :shrug: