• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Leaving kentucky

BOBCAT

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Louisville
State
Ky
Well today is my last day in Kentucky. We're closing on our house today, and right after closing I'll be heading to Flordia. I know I'll really miss the old place, we lived there for 23 years. I'll miss the freedom of being able to wander around the 36 acres we had, and watching all the deer, turkey, foxes. Hopefully I'll be able to get another scrambler in the near future. It really sucks being scramblerless.:fingerscrossed::(:(:(:(

Don

Orionn

Vehicular Packrat
City
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti
State
Mi
Well, congrats on selling the house!
Florida is....Different, depending on where your moving to.
Where are you going by the way?

I will say this, you probably wont miss the winters :thumbsup:

I hope your move goes well.

scrambler81

Basic User
City
Hammonton
State
NJ
Dang, I didn't know you were Scramblerless, I thought you were just getting rid of your extra inventory. Good luck with the move, and hopefully the smaller place means lots of extra time to enjoy other things.

Cincyjeeprs

CJ-8 Member
SOA Member
City
Cincinnati
State
Oh
Beth, Sam, Melanie and I will sure miss you up here in the frigid Ohio Valley, Bobcat. Sounds like you will be trading Kentucky varmints for alligators and bugs. God Speed my friend. Check in often. You know someone will always have a spare seat for you.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Just a click away.

Be safe my friend. Keep in touch.

I'll try and hook up with you this winter while we're in Florida for the CTF fund raiser.

Let us know when you get back in the area. :thumbsup:
:wave::wave::wave:

SeeJayAte

CJ-8 Member
City
Greenfield
State
In
Don, I'm glad to hear everything has worked out on your move, I know it's a big change. I hope the trailer worked OK for you----yours got my 8 out to Colo. and back with no problems(which is more than I can say for my Scrambler!:angry:). On the bright side, now you get to go back on the hunt again for another 8. Hopefully you'll find something soon too, and we'll see you again at an event. Best of Luck on the hunt!:cheers:

Steve

bigred1969

Legacy Registered User
City
Daphne
State
AL
Hey Don,
Good Luck with the move. Maybe we can hook up again here in the Deep South.
We are still missing Kentucky, especially the Fall leaves. There are also some benefits down here like the extra 20 deg we have compared to KY right now.:)
Keep in touch.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Good luck with the move Don...

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Good luck and be safe, Don.

And keep an eye out for another Scrambler!