• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Pictures of forum members rigs.

Padre

Padre
City
Barrie
State
On
It would be great to have one location to see all your scramblers. The Good the bad the (dare i say) ugly. Lots of ideas generated by what I have seen. Maybe even post more than once if you have some cool different angles or more than one cj
April252020132520035JPG-1.jpg

pav1

Legacy Registered User
City
Acton
State
ON
It would be great to have one location to see all your scramblers. The Good the bad the (dare i say) ugly. Lots of ideas generated by what I have seen. Maybe even post more than once if you have some cool different angles or more than one cj

wow that's a nice jeep, how long you had it and it must be a southern one

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366994356.757948.jpg

How she sits today. Soon it will have a mild lift. Just waiting on some U bolts then time.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
This thread could go on for pages just in the Adams' Scramblers alone. We have a thread for "current pictures" but I suppose it hasn't been active in a while.

onesourcemike

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Wilmington
State
NC
I'll play again! :wave:
april 3.JPG

Attachments

• top off 2.jpg
    top off 2.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 272
  • top off.jpg
    top off.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 271

Padre

Padre
City
Barrie
State
On
I want to live in Arizona all because of what I see behind mysunsine's Scrambler!
All these scramblers look great! Lots of diversity and personalities reflected!

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
Here is my 84 Scrambler:
10FallGathering_FFA_GrayRock_JakePic060.jpg482800_112420785618134_1456412560_n.jpg

roch207

Basic User
City
Richburg
State
SC
Padre - would love to know what size tire you have. Here is my Jeep. The wife wants smaller tires. I don't want to find a taller wife.
69633_10151268265921705_481559808_n.jpg

Padre

Padre
City
Barrie
State
On
Mysunnshine your killing me! Scramblers may have been specifically built for the Arizona outback. Roch207 my tires are 33" and my wife has yet to get in. (Not sure if that is good or bad?) Love all the rigs... Great pics!

gaducker

Legacy Registered User
City
Newnan
State
ga
Here is mine but it is totally disassembled at this time getting some new color.

Attachments

• jeep019.jpg
    jeep019.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 244

gaducker

Legacy Registered User
City
Newnan
State
ga
here is the one I had back in the late 90s

Attachments