• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Repro fender flares

Bubuxio

City
Raleigh
State
Nc
Hello all,

Are the omix or crown factory repro fender flares any good? Do they look factory?

Bubuxio

City
Raleigh
State
Nc
I found an old thread saying that Rugged Ridge had the best flares. I just need some advice on this, before I order. Thank you all.

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
I have a set of Rugged Ridge, I have not installed them yet. But, I don’t think there are other options. Crown parts are generally trash.

There is a thread on here somewhere showing how you need to start in the middle and work towards the outside when installing, and don’t expect OEM quality.

RockTractor

Basic User
Silver Member
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
I just installed a set of Rugged Ridge flares (Part # 11604.01) based on the feedback from this forum.
I couldn't be happier with them.

Be sure you are installing the rear flares on the correct side - it is very easy to get them mixed up.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Starts at Post #449:

The Rugged Ridge flares work well. The rear flares do have a front and back, like the previous posters mentioned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!