• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Sold my scrambler.....

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
guy come by and made an offer i could not refuse....hope i am still welcome around here

Jambo

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Cincinnati
State
OH
Of course! (Just buy another one!!) :rofl:

Congrats on the sale!

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously.

Go buy another one.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Well, it's not April 1st, so....

Have you picked out your next one yet?

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
i really dont know what my next project will be....for right now, i am gonna rat hole the money. Less the 1000 bucks i just dropped on ammunition. My age and failing back may proclude me from anything too radical. I have giving some serious thought to woodworking as a new hobby. I would really much rather just do projects that dont require taxes and insurance.

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
Lately I have been doing alot of multi day wilderness canoe trips...nothing like a fire a beer or some white liquor and my banjo....and not another living soul in sight cept for my little Jack Russel terrier

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Lately I have been doing alot of multi day wilderness canoe trips...nothing like a fire a beer or some white liquor and my banjo....and not another living soul in sight cept for my little Jack Russel terrier

Between this and the ammunition, should we be worried about you?? :eek:

:rotfl:

Sorry to hear this, but if it's what's best for you, more power to you. Did you at least plug the forum, is it anyone we'd know?

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
lol...I am good...just preparing for the zombie apocalypse...i did not plug here...this was a friend of the family and he wanted it bad....i did not drive it enough to justify owning...time to let someone else enjoy it.

CJ ATE

Legacy Registered User
City
Vinton
State
VA
Let me put it this way.

Are you still wlecome 1
Will you be turned away 0
Should you go canoeing with Scott 0
:rotfl:

Sorry for the binary code geek humor guys.:rolleyes:

Hate to hear you sold it man but it sound slike it went to a good home.

As far as the solo creek runs check out creekboats.com

Since Im steering with my feet I never have to put my beer . . . uh I mean fly rod down to stay on course.
I love this thing! Heres a link.

http://creekboats.com/greentop_1man.htm

Later
Sean

zr10054

Car and Gun Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Gonzales
State
La
I understand. I love the outdoors and am considering buying 35 to 40 acres in SW Colorado., Just to get away from this heat and traffic for 5 or 6 months out of the year. I would bring either the Jeep or the Hummer with me.

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
I understand. I love the outdoors and am considering buying 35 to 40 acres in SW Colorado., Just to get away from this heat and traffic for 5 or 6 months out of the year. I would bring either the Jeep or the Hummer with me.

I think you need 40+ for your own well and septic, otherwise you have neighbors to close... Plus what Markness says, be careful about the rights, we had to clear up some mineral rights issues when we bought

zr10054

Car and Gun Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Gonzales
State
La
I think you need 40+ for your own well and septic, otherwise you have neighbors to close... Plus what Markness says, be careful about the rights, we had to clear up some mineral rights issues when we bought

Takes 35 plus to be considered a ranch. This property has all utilities supplied. Now I'm looking into minimum restrictions and mineral rights.

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
The guy that bought is said he is gonna join this board...I know everyone will treat him well